Peak provides you with a support system that starts with your first communication to us and continues beyond obtaining your PMI certification(s).
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide assistance with PMI’s application?
Yes, we work you to ensure that your application meets the criteria set by PMI and that your work experience is organized and presented in the correct format. Your application is just the beginning. We will work with you and mentor you along the entire PMP® journey.
What is the format of the classroom training?
Our virtual instructor-led training for PMP® Certification is conducted via live online streaming. Sessions are interactive, and you are encouraged to participate and ask questions. In-person training may be available based on customer request, and is subject to current guidelines for travel, safety, and social distancing.
Are the classes recorded?
We do provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. Recordings are intended to be used for review, and cannot be used in place of live attendance for PMI classroom hours.
How long will I have access to my training resources?
Your access to classroom recordings and exam simulator will last for 90 days.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes, our PMP exam prep training course comes with a guarantee. If you do not pass the PMP exam on your first attempt, Peak will provide you admission to another exam prep training course at no charge. To ensure your success, eligibility for the guarantee requires that you must meet the following criteria:
- Take the PMP examination within 45 days of course completion. This way, the course materials will be fresh in your mind
- Maintain 100% attendance in the live training sessions, or demonstrate proof of watching the recorded replay
- Score at least 80% on your online PMP® simulation practice test
- Complete a readiness assessment with your PMP instructor
- Follow the instructions of the trainer and participate in the classroom exercises
- Submit your PMI test results to Peak within 10 days of the exam date